Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another Challenge!

I think we've got a pretty good selection of mouth-watering recipes so I think it's time for a new challenge....Pick a recipe and try it yourself! Just so people are aware, post which you'll be making so we all try different things. It was hard for me to choose but I'm going to make Moroccan Chicken since I have all but one ingredient and buying it will help me out getting all the ingredients for making that Green Chicken Curry.

I know you haven't been cooking lately Darcie, you lucky girl, so maybe you can suggest one to your MIL :)

3 comments:

  1. You won't regret it Sarah. I just loved how tasty this dish was. I think I'll be making it again real soon. :)

    I'll give Kari's chicken curry a try. But it has to wait at least until next week. I'm trying to cut down on our meat consumption overall, and red meats in particular. So, urm,...anyone want to post more vegetarian dishes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Fran, not much into veggie dishes...but, I do have a really yummy rice dish with apricots and pine nuts. I could post it if you want to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete